Thursday, July 17, 2008

Awesome entrance

for some time i've thought about coming back to my blog...and well look at me, now i have. and oooh do i have awesome timing. i get to come back with nifty pictures of an all too common bi-product of me. it's an injury! and one i haven't had before...yay for new!

i'm sure the pictures explain enough...but for you squeemish people, i fractured my toe. i stubbed my toe on one of mums 10lb weights. it only hurts when i move it...or walk. it will take 4 weeks to heal and if i bump it again, i will most likely end up snapping the bone in half and in the cool fashion that makes it poke out your skin. doc's words...not mine.

all the piggies

all of the piggies together happily, the swelling is a bit less now.

right side

the deep purple bruise is right where i fractured it.

bottom toe

it wraps around the right side of my toe, then just stops.

left side

that's where i hit the weight.

hope everyone else is doing good...and who knows maybe i'll throw some pictures up once i'm not in pain.

toodles!

4 comments:

Ellen on the go said...

Ouch, that looks pretty sore. So very sorry. At least you got some colorful photos there.

Angie said...

oh yea...always fun to get new pictures for the blog...it's not too bad if i stay off it some during my day

Lizzy said...

ouch...but very sharp colorwise

Jill said...

Nice toe! Looks painful!
My son loves your daughter!! We ran into your parents at the fair and Pria and Zander were playing with each other! He was just loving all over her...he couldn't get enough!
Jill