Friday, January 4, 2008

2 by 2 by 2

2

It's not a bad number, but it's just haunted me lately.

2 surgeries in one year
2 new scars to remind me that I'm not that young anymore
2 years shy of 30
2 lbs, the max my left arm can lift without pain

But now, I'm gonna make the number 2 my friend.

2 miles to walk a day with my new nike+nano
2 miles i want to be able to run without pain in my leg by Feb 15th (one year anniversary of my surgery)
20 lbs i want to be able to lift with my left arm by July 7th (2 year anniversary of seperating my shoulder)

It's not a New Years Resolution, cause I never really liked those... It's a "I'm just gonna do it" thing. So thanks to Patrick for his posts on the Nike+ it made me go and get it. I can't beat you, but I'm working on it.

6 comments:

Lizzy said...

hooray for 2! you're gonna love to nike plus. let's do a challenge when you're up for it. you'll kick my butt on distance since i never can run very far since it's butt cold here.

Angie said...

it's bad weather here too, i got blown off the track the other day. yeah i'll do a challenge with ya, but you'll beat me easy. i can jog about a block before pain in the leg...but i'm up for it :)

christy said...

easy there nike girls...i challenge you but you'll just have to BELIEVE me when i tell you i've beaten you--hard!

Angie said...

We only believe what the mass media of apple and nike tell us... ;)

Lizzy said...

where are you in blog world?

Angie said...

I'm sort of out of blogging right now, just busy with illnesses and trying to get life situated again. I've got new pictures and ideas just, need to find the desire to go through them all.