Sunday, April 1, 2007

Family

Families are the most interesting dymanic. Fighting. Vacationing together. Being best friends. Never speaking for years. Just because you're family doesn't mean you like each other. But what if you like each other? How do you remember your family or keep family things going when you live on seperate ends of the country? Well Blogging of course! But in the nondigital websavy ways....I listen to music that reminds me of my family. So for my first post, first real post, I give the list of songs that remind me of some family members. So sit back, hit play and see if you can smile with me.

Dad - Ahab the Arab....I can hear the camel now.

Mom - The Macarena...she heard it in Disneyworld and embarrassed me to death by performing the dance in the middle of the street...WRONG!

Christy - Camel Walk...is she dancing to it yet?

Glenn - Milkshake...it just does.

Ciela - Barbie Girl...the hours I played that for her to dance to.

Liz - NKOTB!!!!!!! You can never live down your room.

Chris - Ice Ice Baby...go white boy, go white boy go!

4 comments:

Lizzy said...

i'm a little sad that i can't live down the NKOTB thing. you picked perfect songs for everyone...although i don't get christy's??

the beach boys also remind me of Mom and Tiff!

Ellen on the go said...

the love the Camel one for dad, good choice for everyone else, i agree with liz about the beach boys for mom, i still sing with them in the little red car. Wouldn't dare do it in the landcruiser.

glindathegood said...

Angie, if you could have seen chris in the day with the Vanilla ice eye brow doing the running man. You have no idea how great a fit that song is for chris. Or maybe you do!!

Angie said...

Christy loves that song :D I don't know why...she just does.

Yes the beach boys are another good one.

Sadly I'm all too aware of the bad running man :P